Local 3758 Documents:
- 2023-2025 Collective Bargaining Agreement between TRL and Local 3758 Base Unit.
- 2014-2016 Collective Bargaining Agreement between TRL and Local 3758 Supervisor Unit.
- Reimbursement request / Expense report form [ Excel version ]
- See the Discipline & Grievance Forum (Local 3758 member login required) for grievance-related information and forms
- AFSCME Local 3758 Base Unit Mutual Aid & Emergency Fund.The AFSCME Local 3758 Base Unit Mutual Aid & Emergency Fund provides assistance to base unit members of AFSCME Local 3758 who are suffering an immediate and severe financial hardship.
- Read about the fund.
- Apply for assistance.
Washington State Council of County and City Employees (WSCCCE), Council 2.
WA State Resources:
- Labor & Industries (L & I) homepage
- L & I Workplace Rights/Employment Standards Administrative Policies
- Public Employment Relations Commission (PERC)
- WA State Dept of Retirement Systems
- Washington State Legislature
American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) Resources:
- AFSCME Home Page
- AFSCME Steward Handbook
- AFSCME Governance publications
- Tools for AFSCME Leaders
- Member Resources
- Workers Rights(Federal)
- AFL-CIO (American Federation of Labor – Congress of Industrial Organizations)
- Very readable guide to Social Security, from the Economic Policy Institute
- US Dept of Labor
- Thurston-Lewis-Mason Central Labor Council